Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking forms the basis of all other pallet racking systems and is the most widely used.
Selective Racking allows direct access to all pallets, is easy to install, simple to alter (e.g. changing beam heights for non-standard pallet heights) and is accessible by most types of forklifts
The beams and frames are configured and then assembled to match the dimensions of the palletised products.
All pallets are directly and accessible at all times, therefore offering total selectivity.
Selective Pallet Racking is suited to warehouses of all types and sizes.
Absoe stocks new and used Selective Pallet Racking, from many brands including; Dexion, SPACERACK®, Colby, Brownbuilt and many more.
Some of the advantages are:
- Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components.
- Maximises space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
- Simplified stock management.
- Caters to most products’ dimensions: volume, weight or size.
- Wide Span beams can be used for extra wide storage